Intro

Welcome to my blog! This is where I'll be keeping track of all my crochet projects! Find me on Ravelry!

Monday, December 10, 2012

Hunny in my Tummy Beanie

I found this pattern after many days of searching, and it was finally posted by JezeBearDesigns on Ravelry (for free, even!) when I had almost given up hope. My friend loves that certain honey-loving bear, so I made this for his Christmas present.

For this project I used Caron Simply Soft in Sunshine, and a small amount of some scrap black yarn. This beanie crocheted up quickly, and the pieces were quite easy to make when I was short on time. I even crocheted part of the hat while waiting for a doctor's appointment! I love this yarn because it's so soft, and I hope the recipient does too!

The only trouble I had with this project was that the yarn is a bit thinner than "normal" worsted weight yarn, so I had to make many more rows than the pattern suggested. This wasn't really a problem, as I simply added more rounds of simple double crochet once the rounds stopped increasing.

Add this project on Ravelry:

No comments:

Post a Comment