Intro

Welcome to my blog! This is where I'll be keeping track of all my crochet projects! Find me on Ravelry!

Friday, June 20, 2014

White Baby Elephant Bookmark

After making the large blue elephant bookmark the other day, I wanted to make a smaller one. I decided to use Loops & Threads Woolike White yarn, as it's soft and thin. It's Super Fine (1) weight, so I used a B hook.

It took me a long time to make, longer than the larger elephant, because I had to be very meticulous with each stitch. Attaching the pieces together was even more difficult and slow going, but it was well worth it. The finished product is incredibly adorable. I didn't embroider eyes because I'm not very good at it, and I think it looks quite cute without them.

I took a picture with both the elephants together for size comparison. The small elephant measures approximately 2" across at the ears, 3" long body plus head, and 6" long from trunk to tail.

Add this project on Ravelry:

No comments:

Post a Comment