Intro

Welcome to my blog! This is where I'll be keeping track of all my crochet projects! Find me on Ravelry!

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

99 Days of Crochet - Day 88 Interruption

I really like the colors I chose for this pattern. It called for front post double crochets, but those made the whole square curl too much (I did them for the first three rows), and triple (double treble) crochet was too tall. Instead, I switched to a half triple stitch that was exactly the right length.

Instructions for half triple (double treble) stitch:
Yarn over twice. Insert hook in next stitch, yarn over and pull through two loops. Yarn over, pull through remaining three loops on hook.

I used Red Heart Super Saver Petal Pink, Turqua, and Medium Purple yarns with a K hook.

Front

Back

No comments:

Post a Comment