Intro

Welcome to my blog! This is where I'll be keeping track of all my crochet projects! Find me on Ravelry!

Saturday, February 8, 2014

99 Days of Crochet - Day 14 Boxed Shells

I was not very excited to start this day's project because of the shells. The title of this stitch was more descriptive than the picture given in the book. The stitch is basically alternating shells and "boxes" of front and back post double crochet. Perhaps I should have picked a brighter colored yarn, but the pattern is incredibly hard to actually see. I don't think picking brighter yarn would have done much, as the book used a green yarn for their picture and it's still difficult to pick out the different parts. I also used a K hook, maybe a tighter stitch would have been cleaner.

Overall this pattern is completely underwhelming, though fairly quick to whip up. I used a K hook and Red Heart Super Saver Cafe Latte.

Front
Back

No comments:

Post a Comment