Intro

Welcome to my blog! This is where I'll be keeping track of all my crochet projects! Find me on Ravelry!

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Plumeria

Since I'm in the middle of a project and won't be finished for a while, I figured I'd post pictures from my second project: Plumeria by June Gilbank! I'm a huge fan of her works. My first ever project was her Tiny Whale (pics coming as soon as I get some eyes glued on).

My plumeria is plain, but as this was my second project (and first multiple piece project), I didn't know how to change colors and wasn't up to the challenge at the time. I didn't add the backing either, but the backside doesn't look too horrible anyway. The thing I love about this plumeria is that I used Red Heart Super Soft in off-white, so it turned out silky and shiny!

I plan on making more of these plumerias in the future, perhaps as gifts for Christmas!

Add this project on Ravelry:

No comments:

Post a Comment