Intro

Welcome to my blog! This is where I'll be keeping track of all my crochet projects! Find me on Ravelry!

Monday, October 29, 2012

Snow Bear Scoodie Update

Snow Bear Scoodie pattern is by Dearest Debi.

I've been busy lately so I haven't gotten to do much with this project. This post is almost more to remind myself to edit the pattern than for anyone else, but I figured people might be interested if they chose to undertake this project the same way I did.

Because the Paton Bohemian yarn is size 6 rather than size 5, my hood is turning out much larger than I think it is supposed to. It seems almost the correct size after only 14 rows, and I know going to 27 rows will make a tablecloth at this rate. What I'll do is measure using the gauge to determine where I need to begin making the straight edge (where the hood attaches to the scarf), and take out rows up to there. I'll also have to determine how many stitches would be appropriate for the length of the edge; 6 stitches might be too many for my yarn choice.

Add this project on Ravelry:

No comments:

Post a Comment