Intro

Welcome to my blog! This is where I'll be keeping track of all my crochet projects! Find me on Ravelry!

Monday, February 10, 2014

99 Days of Crochet - Day 16 Posted Shells

I was excited to do this pattern even though I hate shells. When complete, it actually looks more like hearts than shells. If I had done a longer stitch in the middle of the shell instead of a single crochet, they would look much more like hearts, just in time for Valentine's day! This stitch would be pretty as a blanket, but takes a long time to change colors after every 2 rows. If you wanted to carry the yarn up one side it might take less time, and you'd save even more not having to weave in four strands of yarn for every row of boxes.

I used Red Heart Super Saver Amethyst and Red Heart Super Saver Turqua, with an I hook.

Front
Back

And just for fun I made a pompom out of the scraps!

No comments:

Post a Comment