Intro

Welcome to my blog! This is where I'll be keeping track of all my crochet projects! Find me on Ravelry!

Sunday, February 2, 2014

99 Days of Crochet - Day 8 Angel Wings

I was very excited to start the Angel Wings stitch, as it looked very pretty in the picture. The stitch itself was not hard, but it took a long time with all the color changes (every row!) and weaving in all the ends took quite a long time. Overall, I'm very pleased with the outcome, and I even like how the back looks! Once I started this square I just couldn't put it down for long, unlike yesterday's pattern! This stitch might look cute on a purse, but I can't imagine using it for anything large.

I used a G hook along with Red Heart Super Saver Medium Purple and Loops and Threads Impeccable Big! White yarns.

Note: I finally rearranged my yarns so I'll have more different color squares starting tomorrow!

Front Back

No comments:

Post a Comment