Intro

Welcome to my blog! This is where I'll be keeping track of all my crochet projects! Find me on Ravelry!

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Crescent Moon Applique

I couldn't find a good crescent moon applique pattern for my Nightmare Moon Scarf, so I decided to make my own! It's super easy and works up in just a few minutes.

Pattern:

R1: Chain 15.
R2: sc in 2nd ch from hook, hdc in each of next 2 ch, 2dc in each of next 3 ch, 2tc in each of next 2ch, 2dc in each of next 3 ch, hdc in each of next 2 ch, slst in last chain. ch1, turn
R3: sl st in each of first 5 st, sc in each of next 5 st, hdc in each of next 2st, sc in each of next 5 st, slst in last 5 st.
Finish off and weave in ends.

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I just wanted to say that I used your applique design for a hot water bottle cover. It was perfect - none of the other designs out there were quite the right size. Thanks very much! I said in the description you designed it.

    https://www.ravelry.com/projects/nasturtiumnectar/rainbow-crochet-hot-water-bottle-cover-pattern

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to try and make your moon a bit larger for a newborn blanket. The baby's name is Luna, which means "Moon."

    ReplyDelete