Intro

Welcome to my blog! This is where I'll be keeping track of all my crochet projects! Find me on Ravelry!

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Pinkloid Pink/Purple

I'm still working on my next big project, but I felt like I needed a break so I made this cute Pinkloid by Karissa Cole. It was fun and fast to make. I think it took me around 3 hours total.

I decided to make my first one pink with purple wing outlines and antennae. The body's a bit larger than the pattern, but I probably just stuffed it too much. I did have a bit of trouble with the antennae. The pattern says to do 3hdc in the second ch, but that made my antennae have larger tips than those in the pattern pictures.

If you look closely you'll notice that the Pinkloid's right eye has two googlies in it! I used google eyes because I couldn't find any 8 or 9mm safety eyes, but I did go to my local crafts store and found 12mm safety eyes for only 79 cents for 3 pair! I'll have to find somewhere to get smaller eyes for these tiny projects.

Add this project on Ravelry:

No comments:

Post a Comment