Intro

Welcome to my blog! This is where I'll be keeping track of all my crochet projects! Find me on Ravelry!

Friday, January 31, 2014

99 Days of Crochet - Day 6 Textured Diagonal

This pattern intrigued me after Posted Chevrons, as I was thinking that I could make interesting diagonal patterns inspired by the chevrons. I made it with an H hook and Red Heart Super Saver Medium Purple. I used the smaller hook because I wanted a tighter stitch on this one after the previous few squares turned out too loose. Overall, I think it turned out great!

The diagonal texture and pattern of this stitch would make a great scarf. I'm interested in seeing what it would look like with two colors. I'll have to add it to my list of extra experiments to do after the 99 Days project!

Front
Back

No comments:

Post a Comment