Intro

Welcome to my blog! This is where I'll be keeping track of all my crochet projects! Find me on Ravelry!

Saturday, January 25, 2014

99 Days of Crochet

For the past few days I'd been working on various afghan squares for the Warm Up America effort, and was using the opportunity to learn different stitches. I had a few finished when I realized I couldn't find many post stitch guides out there, so I bought the book 99 Crochet Post Stitches at my local crafts store.

For the next 99 days I'll be making one square of each pattern in this book (or at least my best attempt)! I won't be posting the patterns for the stitches (some of them are out there, check the Look Inside! feature on Amazon). So far, post stitches are my favorites, and I hope you enjoy taking the journey through this book with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment