Intro

Welcome to my blog! This is where I'll be keeping track of all my crochet projects! Find me on Ravelry!

Monday, January 27, 2014

99 Days of Crochet - Day 2 Ladders

Day 2 is the stitch Ladders, which is very similar to a Basket stitch except it isn't alternating. The stitch is very simple and works up fairly quickly, though because it's entirely post stitches it's quite dense and rows are shorter than normal double crochets. It's fast and easy to do, but to make a length takes a while and unless it's stretched it's very bunched up and dense.

After doing 3 or 4 rows, I decided that I was going to forever ignore any instructions to chain 3 at the end of rows; chaining 3 almost always results in a wavy, crooked edge. Chaining 2 looks much better, in my opinion.

Front
Back

No comments:

Post a Comment