Intro

Welcome to my blog! This is where I'll be keeping track of all my crochet projects! Find me on Ravelry!

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

99 Days of Crochet - Day 3 Duet

Today's stitch, Duet, is another that includes shells as well as posts. I used an I hook and Red Heart Super Saver Spring Green yarn. After attempting the first few rows of this multiple times I concluded that whenever these patterns want me to chain 3 randomly in the middle of the pattern, one two chains are probably sufficient.

The stitch looks a lot like the Recessed Shells, and I'm not very fond of it. Crocheting this stitch was agonizing. It took me several hours just to get through the first few rows until I memorized the pattern. In the end, I made a lot of mistakes and I don't feel like it looks very interesting.

Front
Back

No comments:

Post a Comment