Intro

Welcome to my blog! This is where I'll be keeping track of all my crochet projects! Find me on Ravelry!

Saturday, January 25, 2014

Catherine's Wheel Circle Scarf

My friend showed me this Catherine's Wheel Scarf pattern over at people webs, and I just had to make it! However, I didn't have any colors of Caron Simply Soft that matched, so I used some Red Heart Super Saver Baby Pink and Loops and Threads Impeccable Big White, crocheted together.

Needless to say, it didn't come out very well. It was my first attempt at the Catherine's Wheel, and proved very difficult with the bulkier yarn and two strands. I didn't do it long enough, and it was quite stiff. The stitch itself is very pretty, but I wasn't satisfied with the result. Perhaps I'll try this stitch again sometime, but for now I have other plans...

No comments:

Post a Comment