Intro

Welcome to my blog! This is where I'll be keeping track of all my crochet projects! Find me on Ravelry!

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

99 Days of Crochet - Day 4 Little Boxes

I like the waffle stitch and the pattern in the book, Little Boxes, looked quite similar. However, a key difference is that the stitches in Little Boxes are less pronounced than in the waffle stitch.

The stitch pattern is very simple as well, so it was quick to work up. It wasn't as fast as some of the others but definitely took less time and yarn than the Ladder stitch. This square was worked using a K hook and Lion Brand Pound of Love Pastel Green. I really like this yarn; it's much softer than the Caron One Pound and was the same price on sale. These pictures don't do justice to the pretty color of the yarn!

Front
Back

And here are some pictures of the Waffle stitch square I had made previously, for comparison:

No comments:

Post a Comment