Intro

Welcome to my blog! This is where I'll be keeping track of all my crochet projects! Find me on Ravelry!

Saturday, March 15, 2014

99 Days of Crochet - Day 49 Slider

This is an interesting pattern. It required me to front post double crochet around the previous double crochet, which I actually had to look up how to do (I had to search '"working around dc just made" crochet' and check out a Google Book result of 63 Sampler Stitches to Crochet). This square does have an interesting pattern on both the front and back, and would probably be good for a scarf or afghan.

I used an I hook with Red Heart Super Saver Turqua yarn.

Front
Back

After finishing this square I decided to weave in the ends of all the previous squares... and here was the result! Unfortunately my cat was not impressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment