Intro

Welcome to my blog! This is where I'll be keeping track of all my crochet projects! Find me on Ravelry!

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Little Grey Wolf

As I was browsing the softies on Ravelry, I came across Little Wolf by Kati Galusz! They are just too cute, especially when paired with dolls inspired by the characters from Game of Thrones (examples)!

I like how mine turned out, even if it's not as clean as the ones made my the author. I was going to make a white wolf based on Ghost, but my grey yarn was already out so I decided to just make a grey wolf instead. The legs stick out a bit, and the ears aren't quite as pointy as I'd like, and the muzzle is too long, and the tail is too short, but I love him all the same.

I used CraftSmart Value Gray yarn with a E hook, and used tiny black brads for the eyes and nose. It took me almost exactly 4 hours to make this little guy.



Add this project on Ravelry:

No comments:

Post a Comment