Intro

Welcome to my blog! This is where I'll be keeping track of all my crochet projects! Find me on Ravelry!

Sunday, March 9, 2014

Vanilla Cream Ripple Square

Another square from the book Reversible Ripple Afghans by Kim Guzman!

This one is pretty nice, but I don't really like this color combination. I actually did the front post stitches around the ones in the previous rows, instead of around the post from the single crochets instead (though I did it like the single crochet posts in the last two instances, top left). I think I like it more the way I did it, because they stand out a bit more and are more uniform width from post to post.

I wonder how it would look with only one front post stitch (notice there are two?).

I used Caron Simply Soft White, Autumn Red, and Sunshine yarns with an I hook. Again, I should have used a larger hook and crocheted more loosely, so I'll do that for the next square.

Front

Back

Add this project on Ravelry:

No comments:

Post a Comment