Intro

Welcome to my blog! This is where I'll be keeping track of all my crochet projects! Find me on Ravelry!

Thursday, March 27, 2014

99 Days of Crochet - Day 61 Lace Diamonds

The finished square looks pretty nice in person; the photos cannot do it justice. However, the pattern takes a long time to do simply because each row is very similar but with minor differences. I had to redo several rows and occasionally started doing the wrong thing halfway through the row, but the one good thing is that if I miss a stitch somewhere it's either not likely to make a difference, or I'll notice right away and be able to fix it.

Both sides of this pattern look pretty neat. The front has the diamond/wave ridges and the back has wavy X's. This stitch would be good for either a scarf or afghan.

I used Red Heart Super Saver Cafe Latte with an H hook.

Front
Back

No comments:

Post a Comment