Intro

Welcome to my blog! This is where I'll be keeping track of all my crochet projects! Find me on Ravelry!

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Harvest Ripple Square

The fifth and final afghan pattern from the book Reversible Ripple Afghans by Kim Guzman!

I like the colors I chose for this one. I actually only had the five colors I used for these tests, so it was (and wasn't, at the same time) hard to pick color combinations. I think the red I had wasn't too bright, and complemented the pink and white nicely.

I couldn't really make the posts be centered, and I still have a few problems figuring out the right sc for post stitches, so I don't think this is my favorite pattern. It's a bit too cluttered for an entire blanket, I think.

One thing of note is that this entire test was just one repetition of the pattern! On the others I did either three or two repetitions, but this one was already so wide!

I used Caron Simply Soft Autumn Red, Watermelon, and White yarns, with a J hook.

Front

Back

No comments:

Post a Comment