Intro

Welcome to my blog! This is where I'll be keeping track of all my crochet projects! Find me on Ravelry!

Monday, March 17, 2014

Chicken Doorstop

I had been eyeing this pattern by The Nimble Mouse for a while, but didn't have a good excuse to make it. However, the weather has been very windy lately and I realized I didn't have a door stop for the front door! My house has a great many chicken-themed objects, so I thought a chicken door stop would be a perfect addition!

I didn't want to use white yarn as it would get dirty quickly on the floor. I used Vanna's Choice Oatmeal yarn, and a J hook. I filled the chicken with pinto beans, but you could make an adorable plushie by filling it with fluff instead!

Which chicken is the real one!?!


Add this pattern on Ravelry:

See my Tiny Chickens Pattern for a smaller version of this hen!

No comments:

Post a Comment